NSBA Group Benefits
NSBA Group Benefits Initiative
The North Saskatoon Business Association (NSBA) is a member driven organization that serves and promotes business in Saskatoon and beyond.
The NSBA has partnered with Saskatchewan Blue Cross since 2007 to provide its members with comprehensive group benefits plan options at industry competitive costs. This exclusive group benefits plan is available to all NSBA member companies with 3 or more employees. As an exclusive broker for the NSBA, Wiegers Financial & Benefits can help tailor a group benefits plan to meet the needs of each NSBA member company.
- Health (includes Hospital, Ambulance, Health Practitioners, Drugs, Vision, and Travel)
- Dental (includes Basic, Major, and Orthodontic)
- Short and Long Term Disability (includes LTD Top-Up)
- Group Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Dependent Life
- Critical Illness Insurance (optional benefit)
- Second Opinion Service
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Health Spending Account (optional benefit)
Saskatchewan Blue Cross does not require any medical information from you and your employees.
Claims can be submitted direct from the provider or via online claims submission. There is also an option for employees to convert their Group Life, Health and Dental benefits upon leaving employment or retirement.